BaconReader for Reddit is an NEWS & MAGAZINES APPS for android.
Apkdate.com provide last version of APPS BaconReader for Reddit and all older versions of this APPS for download with direct link.
Please be aware that Apkdate.com only share the original and free apk installer for BaconReader for Reddit WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us.
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. is the property and trademark from the OneLouder Apps.
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: 909 Walnut St #400 Kansas City, MO 64106
Version: Varies with device For Android. Varies with device
Update on: January 27, 2017
What's New in 5.2:
- Adding Multi-reddits to Widgets
- Remove Readability options
- Update handling of gfycat links
- Fix Saved date on images saved to gallery
- Enhancements to image downloading, including notifications and background downloads
- Back key dismiss menu instead of exit post
- Added voting options, etc. for i.reddit links in in-app browserd
- Fixed in-app browser options when open from hyperlink
- Display images from instagram in slideshow
- Several fixes
“Top 25 Best Free Android Apps” – Mashable
“15 Must Have Android Apps” – Datamation
BaconReader for Reddit lets you enjoy all of the best content and features of popular social news site Reddit. Access news and entertainment content, post links, pics and comments, and upvote and downvote to your heart’s content right from your Android phone or tablet. Now featuring a brand new material design interface and a comprehensive list of features, stay informed and entertained in the tastiest app available.
Tasty features include:
* Beautiful Material Design Interface
* Color-coded comment threads
* Themes with light, dark, and black backgrounds
* Multiple font sizes ranging from extra small to huge
* Split-screen mode optimized for tablet use
* List view, card view and slideshow mode
* Full user profile support including trophy case
* Moderator tools: modmail, spam, removal/approval
* Set user and link Flair via the app
* Upload images in comments
* Format toolbar (bold, italic, etc.)
* Supports i.reddituploads
* Multiple widgets: rotate, scroll, subreddit
* Full-featured inbox with orange envelope indicator
* Discover soing new with “random” subreddit feature
* Comprehensive search: this subreddit, subreddits, all posts, for a subreddit, for a user
* Draw mode with meme creator for creating original content or modifying images
* Advanced filtering: domain, keyword, NSFW, subreddit
* Spoiler tag support for standard CSS subreddits
* Reddit Gold: Give gold on posts and comments, My Random, full subscribed subreddit list, no ads
* Secure login via Reddit OAUTH
* Multiple account support
* Multireddit support
* Cakeday notification
Need help with BaconReader? Visit reddit.com/r/baconreader to report bugs and give us feedback.
1. BaconReader for Reddit Varies with device for Android May 9, 2017 APK Download
Version: Varies with device for Android May 9, 2017
Update on: 2017-07-03
What's new : Whats New in 5.2:- Better handling of SSL errors with option to not display warning- Removed scrolling ads and replaced with single static banner- Several crash fixes on image saving- Support for amp.reddit.com links- Fixed Twitter videos- Misc bug fixes
All the interesting stories in one easy place to navigate. Your bathroom breaks will never be the same.
Often times the app just es or it resets to the front page in the middle of reading an article. I also have issues with imgur not working right. I am chalking most of these issues up to my S4 being so old, but I can't imagine that is the sole reason. 3.5/5 stars
After using this app for the past year and some change, I've uninstalled this app because of them.
Great app, but I got an unpleasant surprise when, several minutes after I turned off my tablet screen to go to sleep, I started hearing ads. With the screen off. The first time I thought my radio (sitting inches away) was picking up another signal - but it was my tablet, and ads on this app. Definitely making sure it's shut down tonight.
The app itself is still great but the advers have taken a turn for the worst. The ads are now autoplaying videos with sound that override any music that I might be playing. Forget about using the app if you need to be silent since it will surprise you with another video with sound. As a long time user of baconreader, I'll be looking to other apps for my reddit fix. However, if they fix the sound issue, I'll gladly come back.
Auto play video adds stopping my music >_> gonna have to find and alternative
The best reddit app
Fun interesting app to use. Been using it for years now and still enjoy it.
I've been using baconreader for a years now on both Android and iOS. It's definitely the best Reddit app I've used.
The only downside is that on rare occasions gifycat stuff doesn't load on the first try. Otherwise, i like baconreader's interface the best of all the reddit apps I've used.
Love it, used it for over two years can't complain
I fell in love with recently and like with most things I am tardy to the party. I to this day have trouble understanding how to view and follow certain threads but this app makes browsing reddit, managing my subreddits and saving my faborote topics much easier.
Does what it is supposed to, and does it well.
Works great. It simplifies the Reddit interface to be very phone-friendly. I recommend paying for the upgrade. Reddit without ads is pretty sweet. I hardly ever Reddit on a browser because this is just simpler.
Might be the best.
I can't use anything else
Easy, Free, Quick bug fixes
Stupid autoplaying ads with loud volume.
Even when the app is closed (background), video ads are downloaded and played, sometimes without controls displayed to pause or mute the ad. The ads are usually off-screen so you don't know whether to scroll up or down! Is this abusive pressure to buy the ad-free version?
My favorite, I will probably only use bacon reader.
imgur browser still es often
I like most of this app, but will be removing it due to audio ads popping up even when I am in another app. The only way to stop it is to force-close the app. Very disappointing, especially since I see others are having the same problem but I haven't seen a single response yet.
Was a fine app until recently. Sudden loud ad blasting without warning screws quiet reading, esp in public places.
My go to app for Reddit