Mint Personal Finance amp Money is an FINANCE APPS for android.
Apkdate.com provide last version of APPS Mint Personal Finance amp Money and all older versions of this APPS for download with direct link.
Please be aware that Apkdate.com only share the original and free apk installer for Mint Personal Finance amp Money WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us.
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. is the property and trademark from the Intuit Inc.
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: 7535 Torrey Santa Fe Road San Diego, CA 92129
Version: Varies with device For Android. Varies with device
Update on: January 27, 2017
Is your bill already on AutoPay outside of Mint? Just select the bill, tap on the pencil icon in the top right corner, and check the On AutoPay option.
Do you want to hide a bill from the bills list? Just go to the bills list, and get into the account settings by long pressing on the bill. Then select the Hide Bill option.
Please let us know what you love and what we can make even better at [email protected]
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Bank accounts and other finances are securely connected.
• Mint automatically organizes and tracks your expenses and finances then creates a budget so you can save even more money
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See and track all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending so you can save money
• Track your cash, credit cards, credit score, bills, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save money with Mint
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals
• The trend tracker helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores and tracks information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Set up financial goals to save money for a trip, track your progress, pay off debt, or to buy a car
• Bills are tracked. Bill reminders help you never miss a bill.
• Receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score tracker as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with 128-bit encryption
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit code so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT WEB APP
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have the latest bank account data at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
PC Magazine: What to Do When You Go Over Budget in Mint.com (2016)
Nerd Wallet: Financial Fitness - 7 Exercises to Build your Credit Muscle (2016)
Huffington Post: 5 Things To Know After You Graduate (2016)
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial insutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint Bills. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit works to protect your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
1. Mint Personal Finance amp Money Varies with device for Android June 22, 2017 APK Download
Version: Varies with device for Android June 22, 2017
Update on: 2017-07-03
What's new : Our new Bills list breaks out your bill due dates, names and amounts so you can scan for what you need. It sorts by month and date instead of status, so you see at a glance what’s covered and what’s not. Like our changes? Want more? Scroll down the list and hit that feedback link!
Mint is my go-to app for my finances. It helps me keep a well-balanced budget, keeps track of my spending trends, my accounts...I love it!
Accounts don't seem to be syncing smoothly as of a month ago or so. I used to love the widget also, but now that never updates automatically. Will remove app shortly probably...after having it for years
I'll admit, I liked parts of the old UI because it was very easy to find month to month particulars. But the newer version is still great
Been having problems signing in for a while. No solution insight yet.
This newest version has a useless bills feature. I do everything automated and have no need for it. This only makes the service less secure and aggravating to use. Everything years ago used to be on one easy to read page, now it's on multiple and is hard to get to after a slow update. Intuit is running what was a great service and app. Go back to your roots! And for crying out loud fix your investment ysis!
My only issue is the slow account updates...beyond that its a good app
Mostly pretty good! My only problem is it sometimes has trouble when u manually enter a transaction. Other than that i like it
Can't link Royal Bank of Canada account. It keeps saying to check my username and password for account on the banks website. I do. It works. Try it on Mint. Doesn't work.
It keeps me on track.
Not the most customizable, but if you are looking for easy you have come to the right place.
Love it! 10 outta 10: will continue to use.
Login information is correct but cannot register
Deleting: I can't sync my auto-debits for all my bills; Gym, phone bill, etc...
Easy to use and a handy tool to have, pretty efficient
If you don't log out then app es on start up next time you open it. Used to work before the last update...
This app is everything
It says it checks, but hasn't updated. Thought I had way more money than I did. Broken and annoying.
Love this app!i stay on top of my finances
For some reason, this app causes Mints homepage to open up in Chrome at random moments while I'm using my device. Fishy. Uninstalled.
Use this app every help track my budget and tracking cash flow,
I don't know if the problem is on Mint's side or Wells Fargo, but this app is currently useless as far as those accounts go. Rarely connects and doesn't pull transaction records.
Great banking & budgets app.Only issue is there is no way to mark duplicate purchases as duplicate and the one charge that shows up twice is counted twice always causing my spending totals to be way higher then correct?? Why was 4hr update of widget removed? Now i have to update widget manually and it's annoying as ,and it's the main feature i use. Why doest the tablet version have half the info that the phone version does and why doesnt phone version let you go back further then 6mo when tablet will let you go back years? Will go back to 5 stars once some of these issues are addressed.
A necessity for personal finance :)
and Mint keeps trying to download transactions from them, giving "can't access them" error. Please fix it
Especially all the new features in the recent upgrade.
Simple, easy to use tools that help me manage finances seamlessly!!
Could you guys add goals as traking?
Awesome and Intuitive