Google Keyboard is an TOOLS APPS for android.
Apkdate.com provide last version of APPS Google Keyboard and all older versions of this APPS for download with direct link.
Please be aware that Apkdate.com only share the original and free apk installer for Google Keyboard WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us.
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. is the property and trademark from the Google Inc..
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View 94043
Version: Varies with device For Android. Varies with device
Update on: January 11, 2017
• Meet Gboard: Search Google and share, right from your keyboard
• Emoji search
• GIF search, available in supporting apps
• Multilingual typing: Automatically switch between your enabled languages while typing
• Streaming autocorrect: Autocorrect last two words based on context
• Predictive search: Search suggestions based on what you type
• Default number row
• 36 new languages
• Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter. Completes a word before you’ve finished the gesture, especially useful when gesturing longer words.
• Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to simply dictate your text.
• Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections, and next-word prediction based on the words you have typed.
• Emoji: Press and hold Enter to choose from hundreds of emoji in any app (Android 4.4+).
• Learns as you type: No need to manually add words to a personal dictionary. Type a word once and you can gesture type it or find it in suggestions next time. Long press a suggestion to remove it from your “learned words” or the keyboard dictionary.
• Sync your learned words across devices to improve suggestions: To turn on keyboard syncing, go to Settings → Language & input → Google Keyboard → Dictionary → Sync learned words.
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor.
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words.
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Google Keyboard Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols).
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen by long pressing on Enter and selecting the thumb icon.
• Fast symbols: Gesture from the “?!☺” key to temporarily switch to the symbols keyboard and insert a symbol.
• Fast capitalization: Gesture from the SHIFT key to a character to capitalize it.
• Choose a layout with or without key borders to suit your style.
Gesture typing and word suggestions supported in:
English (US), Afrikaans, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (India), English (UK), Estonian, Finnish, French (Canada), French (France), French (Switzerland), Galician, Georgian, German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian (Italy), Italian (Switzerland), Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (US), Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese.
Additional keyboard layouts:
Arabic, Basque (Spain), Bengali (Bangladesh and India)*, Esperanto, Hindi*, Kannada*, Khmer (Cambodia), Lao, Malayalam*, Marathi*, Mongolian, Nepali, Tamil (India and Singapore)*, Telugu*, Thai, Zulu.
* For Indic languages, Google also offers Google Indic Keyboard in the Play Store with Hinglish and transliteration support.
1. Google Keyboard Varies with device for Android June 30, 2017 APK Download
Version: Varies with device for Android June 30, 2017
Update on: 2017-07-03
What's new : • Emoji handwriting: Draw your favorite emoji to find them• Updated Search cards• Phrase suggestions and predictions• Suggestions & glide typing in: Azerbaijani (Iran), Dhivehi, French (Belgium), Hawaiian, Maori, and Samoan• New language layouts: Dzongkha, Ewe, Navajo, Tsonga, and Kiche• Bug fixes
Make some more interesting
It's so slow to swap the language.
Google Keyboard could be the best keyboard in the Play Store, but sadly it is not. I like using autocorrect and predictive text but with the Google Keyboard app these features do not work in all applications. Having autocorrect and predictive text for me is a must and should be a feature that works in all mainstream keyboard apps. Please Google fix this major shortcoming/bug in the keyboard app.
My default keyboard on my device was extremely irritating. It was constantly typing the wrong thing. It seemed to have a defective touch recognization. This keyboard is awesome. It has mild customization, and has proven to be very accurate. Far superior to the default keyboard.
Great App But Needed A new Version With More Futers
and its really easy to type and know
I can't turn off the alternate symbols for every key... The characters just won't go from the main keyboard.
Plz add some stylish sound like swiftkey i love GOOGLE KEYBOARD
Plz send new colors and themes
I like it
Update ruined keyboard
Need better emojis
Please add some direction button on bottom of keyboard. Its really helpfull when edit so much text
Why do suggestions do not appear everywhere?
Tried gboard for the changeable color feature but the pop up on key press feature looks lagged although it's actually not! Which is kind of strange... it makes the whole user experience kind of degraded. I like my default samsung keyboard more.
Giving 4star for including the numeric panel under the thumb and one hand typing mode.