Farm TownHappy City Day Story is an CASUAL GAMES for android.
Apkdate.com provide last version of GAMES Farm TownHappy City Day Story and all older versions of this GAMES for download with direct link.
Please be aware that Apkdate.com only share the original and free apk installer for Farm TownHappy City Day Story WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us.
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. is the property and trademark from the foranj.
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Russian Federation Moscow City, 119435 Maly Savinsky per. d5 office 3
Version: For Android. 4.0.3 and up
Update on: March 22, 2018
- We did a performance optimization - the game is now more stable.
- Added city fair, where you can sell any goods from the storage or buy useful tools from James;
- Now you can go fishing to the river near the farm and collect funny fishes;
- Added new building - Japanese cuisine with many delicious fish dishes;
- Fixed a bug causing the inability to use buildings placed behind the mailbox
Hope, you will like the way we will upgrade the game :)
- Invite sheep, pig and kitty to your family farm. Almost Zoo with pet!
- Grow trees and do apple pie. All farmers like apple pie and fresh milk.
- Experience the quiet charm of rural life and feel like a real businessman!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Best farm game! Escape from the city and become a farmer. Do farming and relax.★ ★ ★ ★ ★
But that's not all! In this game you will have ability not only to build your farm - the whole nearby city will depends on your success.
Enlist the support of your friends, and create your own distribution network, help the development of the city and provides residents with supplies and ... Who knows, maybe it is you who will one day become the mayor of Farm Town! Farm Town will create your own farm story. Leave township, go to the country and do farming!
Welcome to the exciting game about the life of a villager near the town of.
Group on Facebook: