Cartoon Camera Pro is an PHOTOGRAPHY APPS for android.
Apkdate.com provide last version of APPS Cartoon Camera Pro and all older versions of this APPS for download with direct link.
Please be aware that Apkdate.com only share the original and free apk installer for Cartoon Camera Pro WITHOUT ANY cheat, crack, unlimited gold, gems, patch or any other modifications. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us.
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. is the property and trademark from the Fingersoft.
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Fingersoft Oy Eeronpolku 2 90440 Kempele Finland
Version: For Android. 2.2 and up
Update on: July 29, 2012
1.2.1: Added orientation to saved images and buttons follow device orientation.
1.2.0: Added 6 new filters for Pro version (Crosshatch, Pencil Sketch, Pencil Sketch Smooth, Color Pencil Sketch, Paper Drawing and Dark Pencil)
1.1.2: Fixed front camera issues on many ICS devices
1.1.1: Further improvements in startup speed and reduced app size.
1.1.0: Added a new effect (Color Drawing), improved startup speed on some devices and replaced zoom with color adjustment.
Create sketchy cartoon like photography with your camera.
Like us on Facebook and stay tuned for all new cool releases and updates: http://www.facebook.com/Fingersoft
This is the pro version. There is a free version with advers also available for you to try.
- Real-time cartoon effect
- 12 effects: Cartoon, Color Drawing, Sepia, White Strokes, Dark Strokes, Colored Edges, Pencil Sketch and many more.
- Adjustable edge strength (slider on the right side of the screen)
- Adjustable color sensitivity / saturation (slider on the left side of the screen)
- Save images quickly by a single touch of a button
- Supports auto focus (tap anywhere on the screen)
- Supports camera flash
- Supports front camera (requires Android 2.3+)
- App can be installed to SD
- Saved images are stored to external storage under CartoonCamera folder
Nice trivia: The app icon and in-app buttons were first drawn with colored pens on paper and then photographed with the Cartoon Camera app itself and then put into the app.